Sunday, May 23, 2010

Flowers for Gladys


My mother passed away on May 8th, 2010 this post is dedicated to her. Her middle name is Rosa and we picked out and planted this rose bush together, it's blooming beautifully and I know she would have loved it.


She loved flowers and we were fortunate when we bought the house that there were a few established flower gardens. We have also added a few flowering plants here and there.






The poppies, peonies, astilbe and foxglove were already here...





















I have added miniature roses in yellow, pink and mystery color I can't remember. The yellow are blooming now and looking fantastic







I have also received a beautiful hydrangea plant that will be going in as a memorial to my mom in the front garden. In addition to that my ultrafabulous neighbor bought too many petunias and gave me her overflow. I love petunias and these colors will go beautifully with the hydrangea






1935 - 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment