Saturday, March 31, 2012

Best Laid Plans

I like to make plans, no not plan vacations I would much prefer to have someone else do that. I mean life plans. I like to make grand plans and see them come to life. One of the plans I had involved making a big change in the fall. Unfortunately, it won’t work out exactly how I was hoping. I have to admit there was a moment of grief. That “what am I going to do” button had been pushed and I wasn’t sure how long I was going to be feeling that way.

Luckily I was able to process and come up with a pretty good (maybe better?) alternative plan. This whole experience was a reminder that even the best laid plans can go awry. So for all of those moments that you think you have everything perfectly in place remember that there are about 100 other little things that can derail you. But that has to be OK. That’s a part of life, taking the good and the inevitable bad and making good (or just OK) of that too.

So when you get lemons make lemontinis


Lola Update: Sick Kitty is now Good as New Kitty, maybe a little too good as she keeps trying to escape and do other things she’s not supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment