Sunday, June 13, 2010

Filling it in


So I decided to add a few more seeds today. The beans are growing quickly so I filled in the open spaces with more, I used the square foot method, however, they can be 3 inches apart. I started seeds indoors and for shits and giggles planted a seed at the same time, well that one is now the biggest bean I have!









I also planted some more beets since what came up was a bit sparse. The radishes (behind the beets) are doing well as are the turnips.


My favorite - sunflowers - are also doing well. I have to figure out how to get them to not break. These seeds were propagated from the wonderful sunflowers we had last year.







I also went a little crazy and planted a whole back row of sunflowers!








Our collards and chard are still doing well, the spinach is not looking so pretty though...

No comments:

Post a Comment